Thursday, March 5, 2015

IRB Approval, Comps, Proposal, GO!.....

This week has been a whirlwind of busyness... Hours spent reading articles, summarizing results, identifying themes, and thinking about how all of the information applies to SBMS.  The IRB process has been lengthy and tedious, but rewarding.  Revisions led to further understanding of the methodology process in the study and how to construct appendices appropriately.  My comprehensive exam was Wednesday and it was a success!  I'm still celebrating this accomplishment, but have the realization of how much is still left to do in the next few days... I need to write chapter three, critique an action research article, and "button up" chapters 1 and 2 by Monday.  I suppose I need to stop writing here and begin typing on those papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment